Congrats on the new group, & a question

  • grendelicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
      John, this is a welcome new group. Thank you for setting it up. I've
      been following the
      Radix group for some years and always found folks there to be helpful
      & friendly.

      While I'm here, can anyone say why my F-key assignments for macros in
      WP are not
      saved when I quit WP?

      I'm running version 3.5e under OSX 10.2.8. Whenever I restart my G4
      (or quit out of
      WP) upon the relaunch, I have to reassign my macro F-keys. Most
      tedious.

      Suggestions?

      JS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "grendelicious"
        <johnsandel@e...> wrote:

        > John, this is a welcome new group. Thank you for setting it up. I've
        > been following the Radix group for some years and always found
        > folks there to be helpful & friendly.

        They sure are, and I'm looking forward to continuing discussion on
        Aron's list.

        > While I'm here, can anyone say why my F-key assignments for
        > macros in WP are not saved when I quit WP?
        >
        > I'm running version 3.5e under OSX 10.2.8. Whenever I restart
        > my G4 (or quit out of WP) upon the relaunch, I have to reassign
        > my macro F-keys. Most tedious.

        I went to the Digest index in the messages section here (message
        #1575, just after digest #953), opened it in my browser and did
        a search for "keys". I found discussion in digests 767, 777, 806,
        874 and 914. There's probably more discussion in, say, digests
        768-770 too, following the initial post.
      • John Sandel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
          On Thursday, January 13, 2005, at 08:09 PM, John Rethorst wrote:

          > Can anyone say why my F-key assignments for macros in WP are not saved
          > when I quit WP? I'm running version 3.5e under OSX 10.2.8. Whenever I
          > restart my G4 (or quit out of WP) upon the relaunch, I have to
          > reassign my macro F-keys. Most tedious.
          >
          > > I went to the Digest index in the messages section here (message
          > > #1575, just after digest #953), opened it in my browser and did
          > > a search

          (etc)

          Thanks!

          JS