8308Re: how do I get to the web site

  • Daryl Chinn
    Aug 5, 2014
      Hi,

      I don't think it's hard to move to the next OSX.  Someone else will answer you in detail, but I'm using a Macbook Air with 10.9.4, and it's fine. There are two ways to go to the new versions, and Sheepsaver is like, but not identical, to the older system you're using now, and yes, you can click back and forth. In your case, you're moving to a new Mac, too.

      I would only suggest that you budget time and energy into learning the new install. I always have to remind myself to do that when I go to another piece of software, especially when I lose patience.

      Daryl Chinn
      Poet, Teacher, Editor, Volunteer
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic