8306how do I get to the web site

  • Michael Luskin
    Aug 5, 2014
      i have been a yahoogroups member for more than fifteen years, belong
      to several yahoogroups, and have been a moderator for several groups.

      My yahoo ID has been deactivated. I am told it was because i used it
      so rarely. I am looking into getting it back. Now i would like to get
      to the wordperfectmac website to download some files, in particular
      the sheepshaver installation file. What is the URL for a non - yahoo
      person?

      I have happily used wordperfect under Classic on my G4. I am now
      replacing the G4, even though it does everything that I need, since an
      increasing number of web sites are demanding a newer browser than I
      can run on OS 10.4.11. I am going to buy my son's MacBook Pro and he
      is going to buy a new machine. He is also going to recreate my G4
      environment on the new machine.

      I am somewhat daunted by the discussion on this list. Is it hard to
      download, install and maintain sheepshaver and wordperfect running
      under it? Classic has been flawless for the seven or eight years I
      have used it, and I have had to learn and do nothing. Right now I
      move back and forth between OS X and Classic applications by simply
      clicking on a window or an icon, I don't know or care if if my Gmail
      runs on OSX or on Classic, I bounce back and forth between systems and
      applications hundreds of times a day, copy and paste, and so forth.
      .(I just looked, Gmail is under OSX.)

      Thoughts?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic