8304{Disarmed} Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Word > WordPerfect Converter - but going seriously Off Topic

  • Gilbert, Geoff
    Aug 2, 2014
      Interesting, but since May I have had no graphic in my signature - the Queen’s Award has a five year limit and we received it in May 2009, so it should now not appear. All I see in emails in my Sent folder is a plain text signature and my email address in blue? Curiouser and curiouser
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Joint Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Refugee Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      CO4 3SQ
      Tel +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax +44 (0)1206 873428

      On 3 Aug 2014, at 04:48, em315@... [wordperfectmac] <wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      In case anyone is curious, the "{Disarmed}" in the subject heading of Geoff's message and the replies indicates that Yahoo Group has removed something it regards as potentially dangerous - presumably a logo or other image in Geoff's signature file. I've tried to remove it from the subject heading of this message, but it's possible it will appear in the header anyway if the image or logo is still in the earlier messages.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic