8301Re: {Disarmed} Re: [wpmac] [ANN] Word > WordPerfect Converter

  • jrethorst
    Aug 1, 2014
      No -- reading text from the Word file and writing it to a file that then becomes a WP file.

      As I read the Applescript dictionaries, I can read styled text from Word, but only write plain text. Applescript needs an update, unless I'm missing something in its read-write commands.

      Styled text contains attributes, e.g. font, size, color, italic/bold/etc. that we could think of as being contained within one letter. RTF goes further, to contain formatting, e.g. line spacing, margins, tables etc.