8292Re: {Disarmed} [wpmac] Re: Macro to delete duplicate table rows

  • Gilbert, Geoff
    Jul 18 12:47 AM
      Can someone point me in the direction of a Table on the Web that does this - I have never seen it … or possibly I have missed that it was happening ….
      ------------------
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Joint Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Refugee Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      Colchester
      CO4 3SQ
      Tel +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax +44 (0)1206 873428
      geoff@...

      On 18 Jul 2014, at 08:01, John Rethorst johnrethorst@... [wordperfectmac] <wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Add a column first with unique record
      > I.D.s, such as an incrementing number,

      Tips & Macros has two ways to do this, one with static numbers and one with auto-updating numbers, and Table Manager has even more. Both free in the Files section here.