8217Re: [wpmac] Opening WPD Files on my Mac

  • Randy B. Singer
    May 1, 2014
      On May 1, 2014, at 5:38 PM, Chad Smith wrote:

      > The reason is ignorance.

      Then we will just have to agree to disagree. And I very strongly disagree.

      If nothing else, I find a $10 fee worth it just to avoid the frequent crashing that I've seen in the other OpenOffice siblings. Any crashing at all renders an application impractical to me and out of consideration. I've found the latest version of LibreOffice to be quite a bit more stable than in the past, but it's nowhere near as nice as NeoOffice.

      I'm sorry, but I find your arguments non-sensical. And when it comes to finding the best replacement for an expensive piece of software like MS Office, it seems to me that complaining about a $10 fee is being way too cheap.

      Randy B. Singer

      Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html