8127Re: [wpmac] computer upgrade

  • Gilbert, Geoff
    Feb 6, 2014
      Then at some stage I must have done that because mine do that very thing, but I thought it was something to do with yours or Ed’s wizardry. Happy to know it does not need something from the Files section
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre
      University of Essex
      Wivenhoe Park
      CO4 3SQ
      Tel +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax +44 (0)1206 873428

      On 7 Feb 2014, at 07:18, johnrethorst@...<mailto:johnrethorst@...> wrote:

      The only thing I can think of, to get WP files in OSX to open in either SheepShaver install if they don't already, is to Get Info on a WP file in OSX and have it Open With WPMacApp (Ed's system) or SheepShaver-WP (mine). Click the Change All... button to open all document like this with your assignment.