8111Minor update to the WPLO Converter

    Feb 3, 2014
      I've made a minor update to the WPLO Converter application that uses LibreOffice to convert WP files into other formats, and (thanks to the excellent converter in LibreOffice) produces better results than other converters.

      The only change in the current version is that it now displays a progress bar while converting so you get at least some vague idea of how long you may have to wait for it to finish. I did this mostly in order to learn how to do it, but it makes the program look a bit better.

      Same download link as before:

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/271144/WPLOConverter.zip
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic