8110Minor update to WPMacApp

    Feb 3, 2014
      I've slightly updated the WPMacApp system that runs WPMac inside SheepShaver. Everything is the same as the previous version with one exception: now, under Mavericks, the OS X top-line menu for SheepShaver includes a Help menu, with links to the WP user manual and macro manual and a few other items.

      This same menu system was available in the previous version when running under OS X 10.6 through 10.8, but not under 10.9. I finally figured out how to get it working under 10.9 Mavericks. Unless you really want this menu system, there's no reason to download this new version.

      Download link same as before:

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/271144/WPMacApp%20Installer.dmg

      As always, this whole system was inspired by and is largely based on John Rethorst's SheepShaver-WP system, available from the Links page in this forum. Much of the AppleScript that I use in WPMacApp system is lifted directly from code written by John R. and by Smokey Ardisson.