8055{Disarmed} Re: [wpmac] RE: Re: Posts or ads?

    Nov 12, 2013
      Did you log in - the link is set to off, but my personal setting was on.
      --
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law

      Tel: +44 (0)1206 872557
      Fax: +44 (0)1206 873428
      Email: geoff (for those outside the University, add @ followed by essex.ac.uk)

      12 November 2013 19:30

      I went to this link and it was setup to Off

      ---In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, <jcrethorst@...> wrote:

      Err, that should be ads disguised as messages.

      John R.

      12 November 2013 17:59
      Err, that should be ads disguised as messages.

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      wordperfectmac-digest@yahoogroups.com
      wordperfectmac-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      .

      12 November 2013 04:39
      Yahoo has apparently decided that what we need are messages disguised as ads. To opt out from at least some of it, see:

      http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html