8047RE: Adding Language Packs, Templates and other Materials from Original Floppies

    Nov 5, 2013

      For what it's worth, all those files are already available in both the WPMacApp and SS-WordPerfect system.

      In the WPMacApp system, the language packs are in the folder "WordPerfect 3.5 Enhanced -> WP Language Files Folder." The templates are in the "WordPerfect 3.5 Enhanced -> Templates" folder.

      In John's SS-WordPerfect system, look in the "WordPerfect Folder -> Archive" folder.

      ---In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, <ebibbee@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I have searched through the forum but not found a post that corresponds to my exact question/problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

      I am the original owner of a complete set of floppies of WP for the Mac, including several with various language packs and templates for WPMac. Is there any way to integrate these into the WPMac App? I know that disk images may be created from the floppies, but am not sure if this would be the appropriate way to get them installed within Sheepshaver.

      I do have access to older macs w/ floppy drives that could be used to make the digital disk images.

      Thanks,
      Evan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic