8044Another Mavericks update: WP Converter (alternative to WPLO Converter)

    Oct 26, 2013
      The WPLO Converter is probably the best converter for exporting WP files to other formats, but in some cases, an alternative converter may be preferable. A few years ago I created something called the WP Converter that uses a variety of tools to translate WP files into other formats (including a feature that converts WPMac files to WPDOS format). I've now updated this for Mavericks, and it seems to work fairly well, though the WPLO Converter is preferable for most purposes.

      The WP Converter may be downloaded here:

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/271144/WPConverter.zip