8039RE: Re: WP/SS script fails on Mavericks

    Oct 25, 2013
      I have an updated version of the WPMacApp that seems to work correctly with Mavericks, but I'm not ready to post it in public just yet. If anyone wants it now, please get in touch with me at:

      emendelson -at- mac -dot- com

      I can't guarantee success, but it seems to work correctly on the two Mavericks systems I've tried it with.

      I've put a lot of work into this, and because I don't use it myself but write it entirely for other people who might want it, I would certainly be grateful if anyone who finds it useful in their income-producing work would consider visiting this page:

      http://wpdos.org/voluntary.html

      Thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic