8035Re: [OT[ TenFourFox browser

    Oct 24 12:53 PM
      A "FWIW": My trusty PB G4/7450 w/ OS 10.4.11--used for web
      surfing and keeping OS 9 alive--has new life now with the
      TenFourFox v.24b1 browser. News sites--especially ones
      loaded up with MBs of photos and banners, etc, like
      Huffpo--actually load and display now within a reasonable
      period of time! No more dial up type waits or blank pages or
      broken video. (v. 17.0.9 did not work, BTW, v.24 is the
      latest and so far flawless.)

      Glad to hear it. I'm on v. 17 myself -- runs fine. I imagine 24 is faster.

      I've been having the same issues lately with my PB G4 OS
      10.4.11. Glad to hear it isn't just me! Thank you for the
      info, but what is the "third link" beyond "TenFourFox" and
      "MacTubes?"

      Not sure what you mean. What's the name of the third link?

      John

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic