7908Re: [wpmac] WordPerfect backwards compatibility

  • Chris Harshman
    Jul 28, 2013
      The discussion is about running WordPerfect (albeit for Windows) on a Mac, ergo, seems to me, it's on topic: "A resource for users of WordPerfect for the Macintosh *and supporting technologies*, including OSX Classic, AppleScript, and emulators including SheepShaver and Basilisk, which *run WordPerfect on Intel Macs* and on the Leopard OS (10.5) and later. ... Our discussion forum addresses *all aspects of WordPerfect* at all levels ..."

      I read that as "I have a Mac, I want to use my Mac, but I also have a need to use WordPerfect ..." Which this group is uniquely qualified to address. Windows emulation forums generally won't have the WordPerfect/Mac expertise, WordPerfect groups won't as a general rule have any Mac insight... If John wants this discussion taken elsewhere I'm sure he'll opine. Else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k =)

      On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Rick Albright <logres@...> wrote:

      > Then would it be too much to ask that extended discussions (20+ messages and counting) be taken to an appropriate Windows-oriented discussion forum? [....]
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic