7903Re: [wpmac] WordPerfect backwards compatibility

  • Chris Harshman
    Jul 26, 2013
      WP for Mac (v3.5, circa the late 90s) is *not* fully compatible with WP for Windows files (likewise, WP for Next and WP for the Apple IIgs... I've used em all). The OP wanted a WP solution that would work well with modern WP files, which WP for Mac will not do ( not even the relatively simple but still rigidly formatted WPD forms put out by the Central District of California)...)

      On Friday, July 26, 2013, Rick Albright wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I find it more than a little ironic that, on this list that is devoted to WordPerfect for the Mac (which is a superb product), I have just read some 18 messages all recommending running WordPerfect for Windows under various software products. [....]
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic