7883Re: [wpmac] Re: WordPerfect backwards compatibility

  • Lea Tassie
    Jul 25, 2013
      Thanks,Joe. I did look up VM Ware Fusion a couple of days ago, but I'm not
      computer-savvy enough to understand how it functions. The computer expert
      in London Drugs this morning mentioned Parallels (which he didn't have in
      stock) and was rather dismissive about running WP in emulation. So my next
      step is to go talk to someone more friendly and ask lots of questions.
      There are other London Drug stores here, and also a couple of computer
      service centers that sell Apple, though there's no Apple store here.
      Irene

      --
      *Check out my fiction at
      http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/leatassie