7848Re: [wpmac] Re: BasiliskII-based WPMac system

    Jun 1, 2013
      John
      PrintToPdf worked when adobe and laserwriter 8 were causing a version of
      SheepShaver to crash with the then version of OSX. The current
      SheepShaver print routine works fine, so printtopdf is there as a back
      up. It's also useful if, like me, you need a pdf so that you know all
      the footnote cross references for wen the WP file is saved as Word
      because that is what the publisher insists on - much easier to work with
      the pdf and the Word file to make sure Word has all the right footnote
      numbers.
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law