7843Re: [wpmac] Re: BasiliskII-based WPMac system

    May 27, 2013
      John
      Not certain if these are now included in the start up pack, but I know I
      used them before you incorporated (if you already have) - SmoothType,
      Dialog View and PrintToPdf. The latter two are Jim Walker's and I think
      are free. DialogView is the most useful.
      Apologies if these are standard already - and 12 seconds is very
      impressive in the days of OSX Bloat
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law