7819Re: [wpmac] wordperfect documents to mac and back.

  • Randy B. Singer
    May 4, 2013
      On Apr 26, 2013, at 2:22 PM, Clyde Robison wrote:

      > using wp on pc for years but now have a person with a mac. I need to transfer a few small .wpd to the mac via drop box (internet transfer program in the cloud). The letter is updated and returned via drop box to a pc. Is this possible? The program info on the web sitehttp://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64325719/Getting%20Started%20with%20WP%20Mac.pdf seems a bit confusing. Any thoughts?

      There are a bunch of choices for how to do this, but somewhere along the way you will need to convert those files into a format that can be read in a popular word processor for the Macintosh.

      CrossWords, a commercial WordPerfect to Word conversion utility, can convert your WP files to Word on your Windows PC before transferring your files to your Macintosh. CrossWords has the huge advantage of allowing you to convert all of your WP documents in one big batch.
      http://www.levitjames.com/crosswords/CrossWords.html

      Randy B. Singer

      Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
      http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html