7812Re: Another (not easy, probably) suggestion for the startup script.

    Apr 26, 2013
      Actually, this idea wouldn't work with the SheepShaver/WP setup, because it doesn't use a startup script in OS X, only in SheepShaver. And the SheepShaver startup script runs AFTER any disk images are mounted.

      This idea would, however, work in a system that uses an Applescript to launch SheepShaver.

      > That's assuming you are half-competent at writing AppleScript. I ain't!
      > >
      > if anyone wants to add this safety net to their own systems, my earlier message gives all the information needed for implementing it.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic