7806Re: Another (not easy, probably) suggestion for the startup script.

    Apr 26, 2013

      > This is actually not all that difficult. The Applescript would need to read the sheepshaver.prefs file for the lines with "disk" and get the paths of the installed disks. Then run "hdiutil info" and test the output for strings that match the paths of the installed disks. If there's a match, then one of the disks is mounted.

      Not difficult at all. How is hdiutil info's output better than the List Disks osax? But mainly, will a disk image with the .dsk extension mount easily in OSX? When I double-click on the SS volume, Disk Utility opens but does nothing. When I go to Disk Utility's Open menu, the volume is grayed out in the list. I used to use a .dmg extension for the SS volume, which would mount easily in OSX, and changed to .dsk to discourage that.