7801New link?

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Apr 24, 2013
      Hi, John. I actually like getting the announcements directly from
      Yahoo, though as Ted noted, sometimes the links or files are a bit hard
      to find. (It would be nice if Yahoo let us view the links, files, etc.,
      ordered by date posted; what I've done to find new files is to search
      the page for the current year, which takes me to only the newest files
      -- links do not show a date posted, unfortunately.)

      The page you linked to has links to many nice resources, including (for
      example) the "Classic" version of BBEdit lite. It was frustrating to
      find some of the links dead, though, such as the one to MacGSView, which
      would have been useful to me. Internet addresses are unfortunately not
      good forever.

      BTW, I am slowly deploying a new (refurbished) MBP on which I installed
      Snow Leopard, and am looking forward to trying out your latest installer
      as well as Ed's. Tom

      Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist
      1140 Lake Street, Suite 508