7794Re: changing wp files to mac.

  • darylngee
    Apr 21, 2013
      HI,

      I probably not the one who can help you, but we need more information from you first.

      1) What kind of files did you download and from where? For instance, was it from a computer that ran with Windows, such as a Dell or HP, or was it from a Macintosh, and what kind?

      2) What kind of computer do you have now that you want to use these files on, and do you know the type of operating system that is installed on it?

      3) It may help to know your profession. There are a number of lawyers, scholars, psychologists, etc., who read your note and who might be able to give you more advice.

      4) Finally, what have you done so far? Have you downloaded any version of WordPerfect from this group and tried to open or install it?

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Thanks.

      Daryl

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "bernace09" <bernacecharles@...> wrote:

      > hi, I am new to this group. i have approximately 25 files i need to convert and do not understand anything I have downloaded to do this. i would be willing to pay someone a reasomable fee to convert them for me. is there anyone interested in doing this.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic