7793Re: changing wp files to mac.

  • Vincent
    Apr 21, 2013
      Even if you find someone to do this job for you, it's more hassle for only 25 files than doing it yourself. Download the free word processor LibreOffice and simply open the WP files directly with this. LibreOffice does a very good job in converting WP files. Though formatting may not always be perfect, you are probably only interested in getting the information in the documents. LibreOffice can then save in its own format or in many other formats.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "bernace09" <bernacecharles@...> wrote:

      > hi, I am new to this group. i have approximately 25 files i need to convert and do not understand anything I have downloaded to do this. i would be willing to pay someone a reasomable fee to convert them for me. is there anyone interested in doing this.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic