7791Re: Hiding of Dock/Menu when SS loads

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Apr 19, 2013
      This a nevernevermind! The newer (July 2012) build of SS has that screen color problem -- if the SS window is hidden or minimized, when you bring it back the colors are wrong. (noted in the read me.) That seems to include just repositioning the window. That problem doesn't seem to be present in the build in your package, so I'm going to go back to it after all.

      > Nevermind. I figured it out. There is a property in the plist for your app that isn't in the emaculation version -- "LSUIPresentationMode" (or something like that) -- I haven't tried adding that to the emaculation version yet, but I'm sure that'll do it. (A Google search told me what it does.) Tweaking this computer sure is a lot of fun!
      >
      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "ted_m_p_lee" <tmplee@> wrote:
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic