7787Re: Deleting SS prefs file (Mountain Lion)

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Apr 18 6:54 PM

      I don't know what's going on. I know for sure that the prefs and nvram files yesterday had "everyone deny delete" permissions, as did (do) most of the rest of the top level directories in the home directory. I had to do the chmod -a thing so I could delete them. I reinstalled SheepShaver and I now just checked -- the prefs and nvram files are there with no unusual permissions!