7764Re: [wpmac] Re: WP DOS on Mac

    Apr 15, 2013
      No idea about the DosBox question, but WPMac does not run under Mountain
      Lion. However, Sheepshaver will run under Mountain Lion and John and Ed
      have created two installs that allow WPMac to run seamlessly with this
      virtual environment. That being said, WPMac is very different from WP
      for Dos or WP for Windows. I have used all three in my time and all
      three are excellent, but if you are used to the Windows environment and
      have WP files created in WPWin, you may find running Windows in
      Parallels of VM Fusion would be the best transition. In conclusion,
      WPMac was by far the most stylish iteration of the WP family.
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law
      School of Law and Human Rights Centre