      From: em315 <em315@...>
      To: wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:45 AM
      Subject: [wpmac] WPDOS under OS X (was: Re: WPMacApp - further revised)

      Many thanks for the good words. If you're using WPDOS 5.1 under DOSBox, you might try my customized DOSBox-based system for running WPDOS on the Mac. It prints to the default OS X printer, creates PDF files, transfers data via the clipboard, and lets you double-click on a document to open it in WPDOS. Details here:

      http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/wpdosmac-dosbox.html

      It's what I actually use when I work on WP files on a Mac, so I'm always grateful for suggestions for improvements. (Also, with this system, it's easy to create an Automator service that adds "Open in WPDOSBox" to the contextual menu of files, so that I can open any WP file with WPDOS, no matter what the file's extension might be.)