7761Re: [wpmac] Re: WP DOS on Mac

  • John Kaufmann
    Apr 14, 2013
      In a message dated 2013-0414 23:18 -0500, rdurlock wrote:

      > I use WP 5.1 for DOS on my MACbook Pro without any hitches. I can even print to my wireless printer using all formatting commands! DOSBox works great! I love my WP 5.1 and PlanPerfect working happily on my MAC! Take that Bill Gates!

      <sigh> Two decades later, still the fastest and most elegant word processor and
      spreadsheet combination ever seen. It's still painful to think of what might
      have been but for a few - very few - idiots in critical places at what was then
      WP Corp. Anyway, nice to hear someone else with the same reaction.

      John K
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic