7757Re: [wpmac] Re: WPMacApp - further revised

    Apr 13, 2013
      Ed
      The intellectual exercise of fooling around is often pleasurable in and
      of itself, even if there is no personal gain. Its value is multiplied
      manifold when it provides so much benefit to so many others who could
      not function without it. Keep twiddlin'
      Geoff Gilbert
      Professor of Law
      Head of the School of Law