7755Re: WPMacApp - further revised

  • darylngee
    Apr 13, 2013
      I use WP Mac regularly and love it, whether it's Ed's "fooling" with it or John's work. Please don't stop tinkering and improving it, any of you. Maybe one of these days, someone will put it into the mainstream again. In the meantime, please keep it and keep at it, with my thanks and appreciation.

      Daryl Chinn
      Poet, Teacher, Editor

      > > > I work on this mostly for relaxation and because I learn a lot about Applescript in the process, but I don't use it, because I prefer WordPerfect for DOS. Does anyone actually use the WPMacApp? If so, I'll gladly continue improving it, but if no one actually uses it, I may just be cluttering up this forum by posting news about updates.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic