7752Re: WP DOS on Mac

  • userbimbob
    Apr 13, 2013
      i'm wondering how similar the DOS version of WordPerfect is to the Mac
      version?

      i've got Boxer to run another legacy app, and if the DOS version
      supports fonts and has the show/reveal codes feature...

      and is it easy to find the DOS version, i've read somewhere it was
      friendlier than using the win versions...

      I work on this mostly for relaxation and because I learn a lot about
      Applescript in the process, but I don't use it, because I prefer
      WordPerfect for DOS.