7748Re: [wpmac] WPMacApp - further revised

  • Chad Smith
    Apr 12 7:54 PM
      I pretty much download every update that you and John release. And this
      forum is about WordPerfectMac - so it completely fits. No cluttering at
      all as far as I can see. Thank you both for your continued efforts.

      *- Chad W. Smith*