7669Re: [wpmac] SheepShaver -- OSX talking to each other (was: WPMacApp improvements)

  • Chad Smith
    Feb 10, 2013
      Some may be already implemented, but I am just thinking out loud...

      - Shared Clipboard
      - Shared Printer
      - Shared folders
      - Drag-and-drop files from OS X Finder to SheepShaver
      - Automatic file conversion from wpd to doc from inside SS and from OS
      X. (Meaning you don't have to have SS open already for it to work. The
      basic thought would be you command-click on a file in OS X, select a menu
      option, then it opens SS if it's not already open, copies the file into
      WordPerfect, which then "Save As" to Doc or PDF or RTF or whatever option
      you pick - then copies that file to OS X and closes SS.)

      That's all I can think of at the moment.

      *- Chad W. Smith*

      On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM, John R wrote:

      > Who can think of something they'd like to be able to do, automatically,
      > between the SheepShaver and OSX environments?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic