7644Re: [wpmac] Joining This Yahoo Group

  • Sam Storch
    Jan 25, 2013
      For what it is worth, I saw the mention on macintouch and had no trouble joining the group yesterday.  All I needed to do was to use my usual Yahoo ID and sign into my groups.

      Although I have little interest in using Word Perfect (sorry, folks) I was interested in getting a complete disk image just to occasionally run a couple of small, old, and undemanding (system 7.5) applications I still have use for.  I'd be using a 10.5.8 machine.  If I understand the information correctly, I still need to find a Mac OS retail install to get the ROM file, and then after that follow the procedures outlined in the help pdf.

      If only there was a "completely complete" disk image... .

      Thanks for reading
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic