7642Re: [wpmac] Joining This Yahoo Group

  • J.J. McVeigh
    Jan 25, 2013
      At 14:37 +0000 25.01.2013, ghulseman wrote:

      >I mentioned this Yahoo group on MacFixit primarily for the awesome
      >SheepShaver + WordPerfect build that is posted in your Files
      >section. Apparently a few folks are having a problem joining this
      >group. I've been a member of YahooGroups for some time, so this
      >wasn't a problem for me. Is there an easy way to join this group
      >that I can share with MacFixit? Thanks for your help.

      I'm one of the list mechanics. From what I see, there are no queued
      subscription requests awaiting action.

      It is possible to submit a subscription request simply by sending an
      email message to:
      mailto:wordperfectmac-subscribe@yahoogroups.com,
      but unless one has a Yahoo ID and password, one will not be able to
      access the Files page.
      If one points a web browser to:
      one should be able to submit a subscription request by that means.

      --
      John Joseph McVeigh
      Butler, Maryland, USA