7619Re: [wpmac] Re: Converting/Retrieving Old WPMac File into SheepShaver

  • Andréa
    Dec 19, 2012

      Thanks very much for the new round of suggestions and evident kindness.

      I'll take a break here to see if I can fix the bollixed drive address thingy and then will try the alternate download.  It may solve current issues and the slew of super basic stuff that I'm likely to get stuck on, like setting up a printer, etc.

      So at the moment, I've taken up too much of your time as it is, and will let everyone get back to using the group for more advanced issues!

      WPFan (Andrea)
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic