7618Re: [wpmac] Re: Converting/Retrieving Old WPMac File into SheepShaver

  • Doug Auwarter
    Dec 19, 2012
      I agree with J.J. I was late getting in on it and loaded a very
      recent "new build" by somebody (sorry that I don't remember who!) and
      the installation was very simple. It works beautifully in OS 10.7,
      flawlessly.
      Thank you wordperfectmac community!
      Doug