7608Re: Converting/Retrieving Old WPMac File into SheepShaver

  • wpfanclub
    Dec 19, 2012
      Thank you EM315. I actually did the thing with creating a shared folder in OSX (with the file in question in it) and then found the SheepShaver Preferences button and changed the drive ... The result, though, was that I could no longer launch SheepShaver due to some error (drive can't be found).

      I'm going to re-download SS 1.4 and then follow the excellent "for dummies" (i.e., Me!). Will report back.

      Your patience and kindness are hugely appreciated!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic