7595Converting/Retrieving Old WPMac File into SheepShaver

  • wpfanclub
    Dec 18, 2012
      I tried downloading the Conversion guides here (under "Files") but they open (in Mac OSX 10.6.8) as TextEdit gobbledygook.

      I have my old WPMac file on my desktop and have tried to open it through SheepShaver (SS does not "see" the doc on my desktop). When I click on the document while SheepShaver is running I get an error message to the effect that I can't open the doc because it is "not in the shared folder/files."

      Any hints as to how I can put my old doc into "shared folder/files" without too much ado? Alternatively, a tip on how to open the "Conversion" guide files here (under "Files") so I can do the research myself.

      Thank you!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic