7590Re: [wpmac] Adding tildes to characters in Wordperfect - solved

    Dec 17, 2012
      I meant to ask if there is a way to do this in WPMac. I don't see a read-only variable that would say whether or not the keyboard focus is in the editing window, but perhaps I didn't look in the right place.

      > In other versions of WP, it's easy to write a macro so that it says the equivalent of this:
      >
      > If the keyboard focus is in an editing window then
      > Change the font and type a character, then change the font again
      > Else
      > Do nothing
      > EndIf
      >
      > That way, if you assign a special-character macro to Ctrl-U (for example), and the keyboard focus is in the Print or Save menu, nothing will happen if you press Ctrl-U by mistake. Ctrl-U will only do something when you're typing text in a document.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic