7579Re: [wpmac] Adding tildes to characters in Wordperfect

    Dec 11, 2012
      Doug,

      I think we've lost track of the what the original poster was asking for.

      The original poster's request was for a way to type the u-TILDE and i-TILDE. These are absolutely, positively NOT available in Mac OS by typing option-n followed by the letter. Please try it and see. Option-n and "n" or "o" does produce n-tilde and o-tilde, but it does NOT work with "i" or "u". Many of us, I think, know about option-u and then the letter, but what this thread is trying to solve is how to get a tilde over i or u.