7571Re: [wpmac] Adding tildes to characters in Wordperfect

  • Paul Cowan
    Dec 11, 2012
      On Tuesday, December 11, 2012, Michael Luskin wrote:

      > a number of characters are seemingly not possible to do in Wordperfect,
      > though he somehow did them in WORD. So how can he create a "u" with a
      > tilde (~) above it? And how can he create an "i" with a tilde (~) above
      > that?

      The Unicode characters you want are Nos. 0169 and 0129 respectively. I seem
      to recall, however, that Unicode was a problem in the classic Mac OS.
      WorldScript additions or something?

      No doubt no help at all, sorry.

      --

      P. (^_^)