7565Re: Managing legal captions with WordPerfect when switching to a Mac

  • sardisson
    Nov 28, 2012
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "mnplyches" <diostarcraft@...> wrote:

      > Thank you Smokey, that's a great idea! Do you have any idea how I would upload the documents so you can review them?

      Oops, I thought I replied to this yesterday, but I guess not :-(

      I'm not sure the mechanics of, say, this group's "Files" section (I think posting is restricted to moderators only), so if you don't already have any convenient spot for uploading (e.g., Dropbox), you could just send the sample+pdf to me via direct email.

      Smokey
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic