7549Re: Managing legal captions with WordPerfect when switching to a Mac

    Nov 26, 2012
      It isn't entirely clear what you mean by a caption. Do you mean:

      (1) a text box with text inside it, or,

      (2) a text box that has a caption BELOW it.

      The second is what WordPerfect means by a caption, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean, because you say that the box has a caption "contained inside a box". If you could create a sample file and post it somewhere, that might be helpful in trying to solve this problem.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "mnplyches" <diostarcraft@...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > This is my first post in this group, and I'd like to begin by saying thank you for letting me join! :)
      >
      > I have a very specific problem that I'm hoping you fine folks here could set straight.
      >
      > Actually, I should back up a bit. Most of the conversion won't be an issue, as the formatting and footnotes should remain the same. However, for several legal documents, such as summons, complaints, etc., the document contains a caption, which is a block of header text at the top of every document, contained inside a box.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic