7498Re: SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4.1 - Error Message On Download

    Nov 5, 2012
      Download it again. There is nothing wrong with the file. If a second download gives you a file that won't open on your system, then something is wrong with your system. Find a repair tool like Yasu (search for that name) and see if that solves the problem.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "britbloke" <julianswest@...> wrote:

      > Hi.
      >
      > I downloaded the SheepShaver-WordPerfect Install 1.4.1.
      > However, when I clicked on the .dmg file, an error message came up saying "content not recognized". Any ideas?
      >
      > Many thanks in advance.
      >
      > Brit
      >
      > Running 10.7.5 on a MacBook.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic