7494Re: Tips & Macros update -- suggestions?

    Nov 2, 2012
      Actually I see that the current version already has that, under Automatic Macros. It would be nice to be able to have more than OnStartup and OnDocumentOpen - if it's possible to create macros that run automatically on printing, closing, etc.

      > John,
      >
      > I'd like to see a full account of macros that can run automatically when a file is opened, when the application launches, etc. The help file doesn't seem to be much help on such things.

      > > I'm working on a revision of Tips & Macros 2.4, in the Files section here: a 135-page compendium of FAQs, hints and short macros about every aspect of WP Mac. If you have any thoughts on what I could add or revise, please post.
      > >
      > > John R.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic