7488Re: New to Group!

    Oct 27, 2012
      In the group's description on the front page here, you'll see a link to "Getting Started with WP Mac". This will give you all the information you need. WP will run very well on your new Mac.

      Welcome to the group. Out of curiosity, where did you hear of it?

      John R.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "wpfanclub" <arh1015@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > WordPerfect die hard here. Only just heard of this group. I have the last WP program that worked on the old MAC (OS 9?) environment. I finally migrated to a new Mac (OS 10.6.8) and to my horror, I can't open WordPerfect because "this environment is no longer supported."
      >
      > Could someone direct me to postings in this group's archives where I could get up to speed on if/how I can revive WPerfect in this new Mac environment?
      >
      > I am so hopeful that a solution is just around the corner. "Word" was made to discourage writing, period :)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic